Friday, September 9, 2011

boundaries of honesty

published pen and ink cartoon by sandra santa lucia for the banff crag and canyon newspaper  in '95.

This week's topic for illustration friday is "boundaries" 
Media must never overstep the boundaries of honesty, fairness and objectivity.  Facts only please! Opinions belong in editorials and columns not hard news.
"Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible. " ~ Henry Reed
 "boundaries" suggested by Ronni at designing fairy

3 comments:

  1. Very Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful to meet you Sandra and I love this piece....great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for your comment! I absolutely love your style. I always wanted to do little cartoons but I'm afraid I'm not clever enough to pull it off. I get these great ideas, but somehow can't figure out how to make them work! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please enter your comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...